Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
This is the official PSLE dates. Please make sure you revise! I will not include the PSLE Oral dates as it's over already.
2009 Primary School Leaving Examination
18-SEP-2009 : Chinese Listening Comprehension 9:00am (40minutes) English Listening Comprehension 11.15am (35minutes)
07-OCT-2009 : English Language Paper (Written) 8.15am (1hr10min) English Language Paper (Written) 10.30am (1hr50min)
08-OCT-2009 : Mathematics Paper (Written) 8.15am (50minutes) Mathematics Paper (Written) 10.15am (1hr40min)
09-OCT-2009 : Chinese Paper (Written) 8.15am (50min) Chinese Paper (Written) 10.00am (1hr40min)
12-OCT-2009 : Science Paper (Written) 8.15am (1hr45min)
13-OCT-2009 : Higher Chinese (Written) 8.15am (50min) Higher Chinese (Written) 10.00am (1hr20min)
Instructions to Candidates : 1. Please report to your examination centre at least half an hour before the commencement of each examination.
2. For PSLE Oral Examination, the reporting time for candidates in the first session is 7.30am and the reporting time for candidates in the second session is 9.45am.